Fashion Sampling & Development Coordinator
West London, London
My client looking for a candidate to co-ordinate the product development process, from enquiring about new fabrics to preparing tech packs for factory samples. The Sampling & Development Coordinator will have the chance to work within a fast paced close knit team and will be ready to get stuck in working with all sectors of the brand.
- Make fabric enquiries and place all fabric orders for sampling across 4 ready-to-wear collections / year, plus additional capsules.
- Update production software (Zedonk) with all new season sampling orders.
- Create seasonal range plan
- Create and manage sampling fabric inventory
- Assist with new season fabric and trim research and development.
- Maintain and set up new season tech packs for factory samples.
- Prepare sample packs for new season factory samples, liaising directly with factories to ensure that they are delivered on time and in line with the critical path.
- Process all product development invoices.
- Partake in seasonal quality controlling to ensure that final bulk production is finished in line with approved samples and up to the company standard.
- Ensure the correct fit is achieved and all comments are relayed accurately in a timely manner to all departments and external vendors.
- Attend and organise all fittings, working closely on pre-costing and final pricing to ensure the design is delivered on time & within budget.
Degree in Fashion Design (or equivalent) with a solid understanding of garment construction
Previous experience in a start up environment (preferred)
Understanding of pattern cutting and ability to accurately measure garments.
Ability to multitask and plan under pressure.
Computer proficiency including Photoshop, Illustrator and Excel.
Understanding of Zedonk system (preferred)
Experience with CAD and Print development
If this Fashion Sampling & Development Coordinator role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference NS - FSDC_1570096746.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB