Buying & merchandising
West London, London
Key duties will include:-
- Setting up accurate delivery schedules
- Highlighting delivery discrepancies, proposing necessary actions to take
- Organising line requirements and gains approval from Merchandiser to phase intake
- Adapting and updating distribution plans to reflect current performance.
- Working with Merchandiser in constructing the optimum range for the target market by balancing price architecture, fashion/risk profile and category, supplier profiles, colour, size and mixes throughout the chain
- Analysing and collating data to provide support to the team in decision making
- Constantly monitoring and reviewing store performance in order to potentialise profit
- Managing and developing allocation team, overseeing and delegating their workload
What will you need to succeed in this role?
- Currently at Assistant Merchandiser level within a high volume fast paced fashion environment
- Strong commercial awareness with an interest in fashion and retail
- Highly numerate and analytical with an emphasis on attention to detail
- Passion to develop a long-term career within Merchandising
- A methodical/logical approach to work and the ability to prioritise effectively
- Experience in managing and developing junior members of the team
If this Assistant Merchandiser role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference KE1234_1570182946.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB