Freelance Senior Pattern Cutter
I am currently on the hunt for a Freelance Senior Pattern Cutter to join one of London's most renowned luxury brands.
My client is looking for someone who has several years' experience across several Ateliers and can work on more Complex & Couture designs. Someone who has experience cross-country and who has worked on special projects/VIP work is desirable.
About the Role…
- Create Patterns & Toiles from scratch based on intricate designs, meeting the requirements and ensuring they are completed to the highest standard.
- Work on Couture/VIP Work, having creative input based on your previous knowledge of Bespoke.
- Work closely with the Design & Atelier team ensuring a smooth process throughout and highest level of craftmanship.
- 7+ Years of pattern cutting experience.
- Experience with Couture.
- Sound knowledge of all pattern cutting techniques.
- Managed Junior Pattern Cutters previously.
- Having worked in Ateliers across the world is desirable.
If this Freelance Senior Pattern Cutter role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference JHSPC_1569246434.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB