Temporary Stockroom Associate
City of London, London
About the Company…
Situated in London's most desired shopping destinations including Westfield and Bond Street boutiques. Our client is looking for hardworking, diligent individuals to fulfil a stockroom associate role with immediate availability.
About the Sales Role…
- Easily create a personal and lasting relationship with clients and colleagues
- Always go above the call of duty
- Maintain exceptional standards, personally and on the shop floor
- Have a desire to excel and climb the ladder in the retail industry
- Representing one some the worlds most desired brands
- At least 1 year's retail experience in a stockroom role
- Able to work early mornings
- Positive and outgoing
- Knowledge of high street/luxury brands and embody their service expectations
- Exceptional presentation and a warm and friendly demeanour
- A genuine attitude with the desire to develop personal/team sales and targets
- Available to work three to five days per week
- Fully flexible to work at short notice including weekends?
- The opportunity to enhance your CV and gain valuable experience working for a fabulous brand
- Competitive Salary paid weekly
- Full training offered
If you think you've got what it takes to support one of the world's most influential brands, apply today!
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
If this Temporary Stockroom Associate role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference BMSR03_1567506366.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB