Temporary Luxury Sales Associate
City of London, London
About the Sales Role:
- Easily create a personal and lasting relationship with clients / colleagues.
- Maintain exceptional standards, personally and across the shop floor.
- Being confident in driving product sales.
- Demonstrating advanced products knowledge.
- Providing outstanding and personable customer service.
- Reporting to the concession/store manager.
- At least 1 year retail experience ideally in a Luxury environment.
- A confident sales person able to build a client book / already having a client book.
- Exceptional presentation with a warm and friendly demeanour.
- Knowledge of Luxury brands and embody their service expectations.
- A genuine attitude & passion with the desire to develop personal/team sales and targets.
- Fully flexible - 3 to 5 days a week including weekends.
- The opportunity to enhance your CV and gain valuable experience working for fabulous brands.
- Competitive Salary paid weekly.
- Full training offered.
Should you feel that you have the right skills and experience outlined above, Apply today!
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
If this Temporary Luxury Sales Associate role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference BMSA03_1567505796.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB